#Kkamjong






Annyeong! Welcome to #JonginwifeBlog, I'm an EXO Stans.In love with Kim jongin since forever. Oh and Kindly stated that KPOP HATERS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. TQ. HERE .Leave your footprints here so I can hunt you.. HAHa XD . *^*

아 home. 나 me. 하 link.





Boleh ikut tutorial disini Gadget Followers


  • Blog Berhabuk



  • Template by My Twitter
    TutoBies : Azwa Azanin l Eykaa Finkuru l Ask me? 
    Edited by: Changrin
    The Owner:Nisa Kim
    Thanks to: AtiqahJaidin Best Views :Google 


    Exo's Comeback

    Tuesday 3 December 2013 - 20:54 - 0EXOtic{s}
    Ayyo whaddap guys?
    how's life huh ? bad? good ? so-so?
    haha.. here I'm going to spazz about EXO's upcoming comeback. They will be realesing their MV tonight at 8 PM KST Gosh I'm so excited.. How do you guys feels huh? And not forget to say that they were looking so good with their natural looking hair don.t you think so ? I knew you guys will say yes.. HAHA Jongin looks so cute haihh My feels. This time they will bring a cute aura instead of badboy and a wolf.. I'm so looking forward to it. EXO OPPARS FIGHTING !
    aren't they looks good? Ithink so too ^.^